Welcome to the online timesheet usage instructions. Now that you’ve completed setup, you can begin using the system immediately.
1. Go to the MC2 Anywhere homepage: https://www.mc2anywhere.com/
The banner at the top looks like this:
2. Click at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your User ID and Password and press
4. Enter hours/deliverables as appropriate. Non-exempt hourly workers must enter any hours worked in excess of 40 per week (NOT merely 8 per day) using the “Hourly Overtime” Service Item and Payroll Item as shown above.
Please contact us if the columns shown do not match your screen (except that exempt employees will not see the Service Item column).
Click the button in the upper right corner of the timesheet for guidance on what the different buttons do.
5. When you have completed filling in your timesheet for the week, click .
Note that automated notifications of timesheet approval/rejection will arrive from email@example.com. Please ensure any email/spam filters are configured to allow this sender.
Your timesheet approver’s contact information appears above your name. Contact your approver if you do not receive an automated approval notification or if you have any questions about submitted time (for example, if a timesheet is rejected).
You can also reply to the automated email to send a message to your timesheet approver.
Download the Timesheet Policy for more information
If you have any questions, Contact Us.